- #1 GOOD DESIGN award (Australia & Korea)
- #2 International invention awarded
- #3 KOSME 10 in 2020, Global KOSME 2 IN 2021
- #4 NOOGI official launching
- #5 Sales channel in 2022 (GETTT, OHAUS)
- #6 Trizoi renewal & New model launching
- #7 NOOGI's logo story
- #8 London Tech Week participation
- #9 Participation at THE MAISON of Seoul
- #10 Participation at MAISON & OBJET
- #11 EDA, Ergonomic Design Award
- #12 Participation at DESIGN KOREA 2022
- #13 LONDON The Business Show 2022
- #14 Global Accelerating Program in UK
- #15 Songpa-gu Grants Project
- #16 Participation at Tokyo Gift Show
- #17 Hyundai Pop-Up Store
- #18 Best Company Award & Size Korea Result
- #19 HYU holding Attraction to Investment
- #20 Project with Handong University
- #21 CGV Premium Cinema
- #22 Participation at Maison Object 2023
Hanyang University Attraction to Investment Succeeds
Hanyang Holdings is a leading technology holding company specializing in supporting various projects such as start-ups and R&D.
They deemed NOOGI as a "Product and service that can improve human life," based on our patented technology and various awards.
In April 2023, Hanyang Holdings invested in NOOGI, securing access to AI technology and data. Additionally, if the Tech Incubator Program for Startups (TIPS) selects NOOGI in 2024, with advanced technology, we will have the opportunity to make the world's first AI-based IoT chair a reality.
The IoT Chair seamlessly integrates ergonomic technology and health technology to efficiently guide individuals with bad posture habits towards the right one. It will transform the low-tech furniture market by introducing personalized services.
Key features of the IoT Chair include:
1. Real-time posture analysis
2. Posture correction tips
3. Provide accurate health information etc.
NOOGI's first IoT Chair is a wellness product designed to promote healthy postures while reducing the time and money spent on treatments and hospital visits. It encourages positive changes in posture, fostering a healthy lifestyle.