- #1 GOOD DESIGN award (Australia & Korea)
- #2 International invention awarded
- #3 KOSME 10 in 2020, Global KOSME 2 IN 2021
- #4 NOOGI official launching
- #5 Sales channel in 2022 (GETTT, OHAUS)
- #6 Trizoi renewal & New model launching
- #7 NOOGI's logo story
- #8 London Tech Week participation
- #9 Participation at THE MAISON of Seoul
- #10 Participation at MAISON & OBJET
- #11 EDA, Ergonomic Design Award
- #12 Participation at DESIGN KOREA 2022
- #13 LONDON The Business Show 2022
- #14 Global Accelerating Program in UK
- #15 Songpa-gu Grants Project
Participated in the 10th KOSME 2020 and 2nd Global KOSME 2021
The Global KOSME prepares companies to enter the global market through mentoring and program training from MS, AWS, Google Could, and nVIDIA, which are specialized in
AT, IoT, and big data.
After graduating from the Seoul KOSME in 2020, NOOGI was linked to the Global KOSME in 2021. We prepared our business commercialization with Startupbootcamp, a UK accelerator for
10 months to enter the European market and received data management consulting from Microsoft and Google Cloud. The high-quality training program of global companies has been a great help in preparing for the development
of healthcare apps.
We prepared a “brand launch” through various programs and Thomas King, the person in charge of Startupbootcamp Korea, who thought and worked hard for the launch, visited our booth at the “Home Table Decor Fair”
and delivered a message of encouragement.
1st place for the presentation at the global KOSME
performance sharing event where we assisted by
recommendation of Google Cloud
Only 60 companies across the country were admitted to the second Global KOSME
in 2021. The training programs and mentoring of global companies such as AWS, MS, nVIDIA, and Google Cloud, helped us develop our technology. 12 companies, each of which was recommended by three global companies, gathered to hold the
‘Global KOSME Performance Sharing Event’ and at the presentation hosted by the Korean Standards Association, NOOGI was honored with 1st place.