- #1 GOOD DESIGN award (Australia & Korea)
- #2 International invention awarded
- #3 KOSME 10 in 2020, Global KOSME 2 IN 2021
- #4 NOOGI official launching
- #5 Sales channel in 2022 (GETTT, OHAUS)
- #6 Trizoi renewal & New model launching
- #7 NOOGI's logo story
- #8 London Tech Week participation
- #9 Participation at THE MAISON of Seoul
- #10 Participation at MAISON & OBJET
- #11 EDA, Ergonomic Design Award
- #12 Participation at DESIGN KOREA 2022
- #13 LONDON The Business Show 2022
- #14 Global Accelerating Program in UK
- #15 Songpa-gu Grants Project
NOOGI official launch and participation
at a design exhibition
in 2021 Participated in
DESIGN KOREA 2021 as an excellent design (GD) product
Design Korea, hosted by the Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy and organized by the Korea Institute of Design Promotion, started
in 2003. Currently, it is a design business festival that exhibits a new concept every year in Korea along with Good Design (GD) products.
The theme exhibition for 2021 was “Carbon Neutrality, From Electric Vehicles to Non-Plastic”. 50 domestic and foreign products were exhibited, including excellent design (GD) products directly selected by the Korea Institute of Design Promotion,
award-winning works at the Korea Design Exhibition, and Mirae Industry.
NOOGI presented Tritzoi, which was selected as a Good Design (GD) product at this exhibition. Many people showed interest, and it was a meaningful opportunity
to introduce Tritzoi before the official brand launch.
HOME TABLE DECO FAIR 2021
NOOGI’s Official Brand Launch
Home Table Decor Fair is the biggest premium home-living exhibition in Korea.
This is co-hosted by home furnishing magazine “Casa Living” and Korea’s representative exhibition organizer “Reed K. Fairs”.
More than 900 brands and 3 countries participated in this year's Home Table Decor Fair. NOOGI officially launched the brand at Home Table Decor Fair.
During the 4 days, customers showed
a lot of interest in Tritzoi.
Not only customers, but also various companies offered suggestions for collaborations and store openings.
Casa Living December 2021
We introduced NOOGI to Casa Living magazine, which suggests trends and ideas