- #1 GOOD DESIGN award (Australia & Korea)
- #2 International invention awarded
- #3 KOSME 10 in 2020, Global KOSME 2 IN 2021
- #4 NOOGI official launching
- #5 Sales channel in 2022 (GETTT, OHAUS)
- #6 Trizoi renewal & New model launching
- #7 NOOGI's logo story
- #8 London Tech Week participation
- #9 Participation at THE MAISON of Seoul
- #10 Participation at MAISON & OBJET
- #11 EDA, Ergonomic Design Award
- #12 Participation at DESIGN KOREA 2022
- #13 LONDON The Business Show 2022
- #14 Global Accelerating Program in UK
- #15 Songpa-gu Grants Project
About NOOGI’s logo
As a global premium chair brand, NOOGI has created a differentiated logo to compete with other brands with expertise.
We have derived keywords that fit the NOOGI brand value and
organized logos that fit the overall brand.
1. Healthy Life
2. Growing interest in healthcare due to COVID 19
3. Products with healthy and aesthetic beauty
4. Symbolic meaning that can represent business attributes
5. A functional yet designed chair image. Through a lot of trial and error,
we completed a logo that reflects the direction that NOOGI pursues.
The point is that the symbol, shaped as a chair using the initial consonants
“ㄴ” and “ㅈ” of NOOGI, is expressed as the patented divided seat plate.
The current logo, which is slightly lying down, expresses the tilting
when sitting on the NOOGI chair.
The finished NOOGI logo design
NOOGI was completed with a unique chair design, original ergonomics,
and a neat logo. To express the meaning of improving life with an upright posture,
we used a warm yellow as the main color of the brand.