- #1 GOOD DESIGN award (Australia & Korea)
- #2 International invention awarded
- #3 KOSME 10 in 2020, Global KOSME 2 IN 2021
- #4 NOOGI official launching
- #5 Sales channel in 2022 (GETTT, OHAUS)
- #6 Trizoi renewal & New model launching
- #7 NOOGI's logo story
- #8 London Tech Week participation
- #9 Participation at THE MAISON of Seoul
- #10 Participation at MAISON & OBJET
- #11 EDA, Ergonomic Design Award
- #12 Participation at DESIGN KOREA 2022
- #13 LONDON The Business Show 2022
- #14 Global Accelerating Program in UK
- #15 Songpa-gu Grants Project
in 2022 GETTT
& Today's House
GETTT is an abbreviation for “Get The Taste”,
a premium living platform from Samsung
We received an offer to enter GETTT in the Home Table Decoration Fair in 2021. It was even more meaningful because the CEO of GETTT gave us this offer after trying Tritzoi.
GETTT is a platform created to experience premium brands through long-term rentals.
NOOGI decided to enter the platform for customers who are hesitant to purchase
Tritzoi so that they can try it and pay it in an easier way.
Today's House is a platform that was created in 2014 and sells various furniture and interior items.
Currently, they also provide a remodeling construction brokerage service. In the peak season,
the average monthly transaction amount reached KRW 180 billion, ranking first in the domestic
We entered Today's House since it opened a premium living hall following the trend of the premium furniture market. In Today's House, we can communicate honestly with our customers, so we plan to share various information about the correct posture, receive feedback, and prepare correctional experiences. We are planning to officially open
in June and carry out a store promotion, so your interest will be highly appreciated.