- #1 GOOD DESIGN award (Australia & Korea)
- #2 International invention awarded
- #3 KOSME 10 in 2020, Global KOSME 2 IN 2021
- #4 NOOGI official launching
- #5 Sales channel in 2022 (GETTT, OHAUS)
- #6 Trizoi renewal & New model launching
- #7 NOOGI's logo story
- #8 London Tech Week participation
- #9 Participation at THE MAISON of Seoul
- #10 Participation at MAISON & OBJET
- #11 EDA, Ergonomic Design Award
- #12 Participation at DESIGN KOREA 2022
- #13 LONDON The Business Show 2022
- #14 Global Accelerating Program in UK
- #15 Songpa-gu Grants Project
- #16 Participation at Tokyo Gift Show
- #17 Hyundai Pop-Up Store
- #18 Best Company Award & Size Korea Result
- #19 HYU holding Attraction to Investment
- #20 Project with Handong University
- #21 CGV Premium Cinema
- #22 Participation at Maison Object 2023
Best Company Award
& Size Korea Result
Last April, NOOGI won the Best Company Award in the Healthcare sector for the innovation of our moving four-segmented sitting board. NOOGI's IoT Chair MVP model will be unveiled in the second half of 2024.
NOOGI's first IoT chair "Signature" is key to informing users of their posture in real-time and helping them rectify it. It is beneficial for individuals who have difficulty correcting their posture due to body imbalances or unhealthy posture habits. Unlike the original Tritzoi, any body type can be seated comfortably by adjusting the back seat.
2023 Size Korea
Size Korea, which encourages the development of ergonomic products by measuring Korean body size every year and converting them into data, held a performance presentation under the theme of "Connecting the Comfort Tomorrow of All Generations with Human and Digital Innovation."
In line with the theme of this event, NOOGI's goal is to provide a comfortable life by combining AI with chairs that are essential to mankind. In the second half of 2023, NOOGI will unveil the world's first IoT chair that combines ergonomic technology and AI technology on behalf of the Republic of Korea.